We always need great photos of South Carolina birds, and many of you are kind enough to share your images. There are two ways to do that, and we’d love to hear from you!
Annual Photo Contest: If you win our Annual Photo Contest, your photo will be seen by thousands of people. There’s prize money too! Our 2018 rules are online, if you wish to read the fine print.
For questions about the Photo Contest contact Richard Covey, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Artist of the Month: If you’re on Instagram, tag #Audubon_SC. Each month, we feature multiple works by one artist (photographer, painter, or anyone else who depicts South Carolina birds in beautiful and arresting ways).
For questions about the Artist of the Month contact Nolan Schillerstrom, email@example.com.
Photo Pass: Imagine creeping into Beidler Forest when no other visitors are here. Or visiting sheltered places around Beidler not open to the public. All that’s yours for $100 if you purchase our 2018 photo pass. The photo pass includes:
- YEAR-ROUND ADMISSION to the Audubon Center at Beidler Forest during open hours (Tuesday – Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM).
- MONDAY ADMISSION to the Audubon Center at Beidler Forest on select dates.
- AFTER-HOURS ADMISSION to the Audubon Center at Beidler Forest on select Saturdays.
- EARLY ADMISSION (7:30 AM) to the Audubon Center at Beidler Forest on select Sundays.
- ALTERNATIVE ACCESS to parts of the Beidler Forest Sanctuary not open to the public on four separate trips.
- TWO FREE ENTRIES into the 2018 Audubon South Carolina photo contest
For questions about the Photo Pass contact Richard Covey, firstname.lastname@example.org.